Legacy Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy Clan

ZX Online Legacy Clan Discussions.

blood refining

Aizen_03
    Aizen_03

blood refining Empty blood refining

Post  Aizen_03 Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:34 am

Wahaha... sana maintindihan nyo... kasi ako ndi.. anyways gudlak!!!

The process this time we will use the lvl 75 Kozo to explain how it really works and here are some ingredients we need for this process:

1: Grief Hook

blood refining Pictur11

2.Precious Drake Scale

blood refining Pictur12

3. A orange damage Bagua Stone, the meaning is that it depend on how u want your Kozo to be like, the attributes and properties (example if you want your Kozo to add more HP, then find a bagua stone with a orange attribute of the HP)

blood refining Pictur13

(Now, you have to buy another level 75 kozo to act as the ancillary Kozo, << Let me make this clear, you can buy any kind of Kozo to act as the ancillary, the latest discovery of blood refining is how much time and have a Kozo corresponded a relationship between the growth of the original and the new made one. Later part of bloos refining -- Increase the Hp values are fixed, so there is no need to buy a high initial value of the Kozo.>>)

blood refining Pictur14

Continue to blood refine, firstly must the main Kozo and the location of the Bagua stone as shown:

Main Kozo

blood refining Pictur15

Ancillary Kozo(Bagua Stone)

blood refining Pictur16

After putting them in their right place, you may begin your blood refining:

blood refining Pictur17

After that, you can think about which attribute you want to raise.

Blood Refining the Kozo, the person used his main kozo and add a lvl 75 Kozo as the ancillary and Core as shown below:

blood refining Pictur18

Let's begin the blood refine, the orange properties will have some changes, the single property can rise until the limit of you Kozo, this limit of how much I did not end because the feeling that there is no limits, only when it become strongest throughout the blood refining, it will become harder and harder to increase the attribute which means the higher the propety value. Further refining, increasing of the probability of the attributes becomes smaller, i suggest when u successfully blood refined, the scond time you may want to do it next time.

A Kozo's property value will give you an unexpected surprise, that is, Magical Kozo will become Celestial Kozo, Celestial Kozo will become Godly Kozo, are you satisfied and happy now=P?

blood refining Pictur19

In addition, a friend of mine asked how much is the limit he can blood refine to. Now I can tell you there is no limit, as long as you have money you want to rise up to any number, but the more difficult at the higher up, perhaps if you blood refined ten times, you will not get what you wanted, it is very hard to say. I attack to break through the limit, with five times, and then to the next attack to break through the limits, I don't not know needhow many times but it cost a lot. It is recommended not to blood reifne again when you keep trying and failed.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:41 pm